Authors

Authors
Bekah Shepard/ Alisa Hurley

Our Adventures!

DIY Time!

Friday, September 1, 2017

Talkabout T480-Motorolla Two-Way Radios


Motorola Solutions has done it again! This company has come out with a new version of their two-way radios, the Talkabout T480. This radio has it all!With the month of September being NATIONAL PREPAREDNESS MONTH, it's my duty as a parent to keep my family safe. Whats better then being prepared for emergencies by having a reliable communication device when the phone lines are down? Nothing, if you have this Motorola two-way radio!The Talkabout T480 has got you covered. It has so many features, some include: built-in FM radio, built-in LED flashlight,  weatherproof, 22 channels with 121 privacy codes, and much more! The directions are easy to interpret, but make sure you take time in reading all of it! I grabbed some coffee and relaxed on my couch (child free) reading the directions. It didn't take too long, and gave enough information that I could get the hang of it shortly. I am so glad I came across this radio! It is so important to become prepared for the worst, and communication is key to survival. Motorola is a trusted brand and their products are high quality, so it is no wonder that this radio has it all! All you need to do is keep it plugged in and charged, and you're well on your way to being prepared for an emergency situation. Don't hesitate, just click and buy. You will thank me that you took the plunge!